The 12-Pack Fermentation Kit— Go Big or Go Home
It’s time to take your fermenting to the next level. Why make one batch of sauerkraut when you can make gallons?! Maybe you have a backyard garden and you plan on storing the harvest the way our ancestors did for centuries? Or maybe you are a farmer’s market junkie and just can’t pass us that barrel of tomatoes they offer every year and want to give fermented salsa a go! Whatever your reasoning, this 12-pack is by far, the best bang for your buck! And our products are slim enough to store away in a kitchen drawer when not in use.
Fermentools’ 12 Pack Includes:
- 12 Stainless Steel Lid – Made from 304 surgical stainless steel, the corrosion resistant lid will last a lifetime.
- 12 Glass Fermentation Weight – Made to fit inside your standard widemouthed Mason jar perfectly and won’t react with your food like other weights on the market.
- 12 Air Locks.
- 12 Rubber Stoppers
- 12 Rubber Canning Gaskets.
- Beautiful Instruction Guide and Basic Sauerkraut recipe.
- Made in the USA except the airlock, it is made in Canada
Don’t limit yourself. Have the Tools You Need to Ferment with Success!
You should consider adding our Himalayan Powdered Salt – It has over 80 trace minerals and is ground fine enough to easily mix with cold water! Perfect for all your fermenting endeavors.